On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:52 PM Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
wrote:

> I agree it would be nice to have cutover to git by then: are we ready
> to open an INFRA issue to do the hard cutover?  Or do we still have
> things to do on our end?  (Thank you Dawid and Mark and Paul and Uwe
> and everyone else for pushing hard on this front!).

We are fairly close - just one last thing to come to consensus on. Remains
to be seen how fast INFRA reacts for us though.

There will also probably be a bit to do as we work through the first
release, in terms of release scripts, docs, etc. I think most of it should
be fairly light weight changes though.

- Mark
--
- Mark