I updated http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/community.html
<http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/community.html> with a table.

However, stepping back, it feels a bit mal-placed on a “Community” page.
I wonder if we better move the version table or perhaps the whole explanation
altogheter to a new solr/downloads.html page.

Then we could move all text from
http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/mirrors-solr-latest-redir.html
<http://lucene.staging.apache.org/solr/mirrors-solr-latest-redir.html>
to that page. To be honest, it’s a pain that our “Download” page is displayed
for
a few seconds only before redirecting. If we create a stable download.html page
that page could have a table with links directly to the versions, the version
specific ref-guides as
well as info about CVE’s or documentation addendums etc.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com