> On 23 Aug 2017, at 08:15, Anshum Gupta <ansh...@apple.com> wrote:
>
> I also found more issues when comparing 7x, with 6x this time. I’ll take a
> look at wether it’s just the CHANGES entries or have these actually missed
> the branch. I assume it’s just the CHANGES, but want to be sure. If the
> committers involved can pitch in, I’d appreciate, else I’ll work on this for
> a bit right now and continue with this tomorrow morning.
>
> - SOLR-10477 (Ab)

This is a partial back-port of relevant improvements from master to 6x, so
there are no strictly corresponding commits on 7x/master.

> - SOLR-10631: Metric reporters leak on 6x. (Ab)

This one has been fixed as part of other related issues in branches 7.x /
master, so it only required a specific fix for 6x.

> - SOLR-10000 (Ab)

This has been committed first to 7x, then to 6x and it’s present in branch_6_6.

---
Best regards,

Andrzej Bialecki