On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 5:31 AM Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wrote some release notes for Lucene[1] and just a skeleton for Solr[2].
> Can someone help me with the Solr release notes? Also feel free to add
> items to the Lucene release notes if you think that they are
> release-notes-worthy. Thanks!
>
> [1] https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ReleaseNote74
> [2] https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote74

I took a stab at the Solr release highlights.  I was fairly conservative in
which things to mention.  I was tempted to make statements about
performance enhancements in various areas as my sense is this is going to
be observed and appreciated but I dunno; perhaps every release someone
would think that depending on what they worked on, so I'm biased and chose
not to say anything.