Sorry, Jim, I should have replied yesterday about the state of things with
the Ref Guide - it's close. I'm doing the last bit of big review I need to
do and am nearly done with that, then I have a couple more small things
done (including SOLR-12763 which I just created since I forgot to do it
earlier). My goal is to be done by the end of my day today so you could do
the RC tomorrow, but who knows what the day will bring work-wise, so I'll
send another mail at the end of the day my time to let you know for sure.