Agreed, if they don't fix this it needs to be removed, this is a mess.

I did some more digging and the files are present when you point a browser
at:

https://maven.restlet.com/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar
https://maven.restlet.org/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar
<https://maven.restlet.com/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar>
http://maven.restlet.com/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar
<https://maven.restlet.com/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar>
http://maven.restlet.org/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar
<https://maven.restlet.com/org/restlet/jee/org.restlet/2.3.0/org.restlet-2.3.0.jar>

The error I get is a handshake failure which is a failure to connect
through the Maven java libraries. So, something about how they're hosting
these files seems to be problematic.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/