Hello SooMyung,

Thanks a lot!  It will be great to get Korean supported out-of-the-box in
Lucene/Solr.

In terms of process, I'll leave this to Steve Rowe, PMC Chair, to comment on,
but a code grant process sounds likely.

I'm seeing that the code itself has an Apache License 2.0, but could you
elaborate on where the dictionaries originate from and what kind of licensing
terms that are applicable?

Many thanks,

Christian Moen