Hello Soomyung,

Thanks a lot for this.  This is very good news.

Let's await the PMC Chair's suggestion on next steps.  See LUCENE-3305 to get
an idea how the process was for Japanese.

If the process goes well, I'm happy to see how I can set aside some time after
Lucene Revolution to work on integrating this.

Best regards,

Christian Moen
アティリカ株式会社
http://www.atilika.com