Thanks Robert.

Some background on the lucene-codec module's complex maven config (lucene-core,
solr-core, and solr-solrj all have the same setup):
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4365> - the two attached images
show the cyclic dependency situation involving the test-framework modules
before[1] and after[2] the maven config complexification.

Steve

[1]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12543942/lucene.solr.dependency.cycles.png.jpg>
[2]