Github user NightOwl888 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/179

    Just trying to work in a cumulative way. This branch is based off of #173
and contains all of its work (except your last commit which I reverted because
it would have conflicted).

    This branch is at a stable point - I fixed most of the bugs in it and there
is only 1 failing test now. It is basically release-ready (at least for another
pre-release).

    analysis-work-2 is further along and includes everything in
NightOwl888/analysis-work. It has over 800 passing tests (out of ~835). I was
just trying to break this into smaller chunks for you to review, but if you
would rather just grab it all at once, that is fine too. In that case
analysis-work-2 is the branch to grab.

    I am now working on completing the Snowball namespace. All of the rest of
the non-localized namespaces are mostly done except for Collation and Compound,
which I couldn't work out how to port.

    BTW - I wasn't sure exactly where to put the tartarus code. For now I put
it in the root of the Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common project (which seems like the
best choice). Let me know your preference.

---
with INFRA.
---