Github user NightOwl888 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/179

    I am working on wrapping this up now. Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common is now
ported completely except for the Collation namespace and a few odd tests.

    I have morphed the Lucene 6.1.0 Hunspell code together with the 4.8.0
public API, and now all tests are passing except one. Sadly, with the pure
4.8.0 code they were all green. I have gone through line by line but the actual
piece that is broken still eludes me for now. It might have something to do
with the OfflineSorter changes in 6.1.0, but it seems like there should be more
failing tests if that were the case.

    Anyway, when push comes to shove it is probably better to have one failing
test than to have an old version that works the way it was intended but simply
doesn't load any modern dictionary (unless you have a way to provide the old
dictionaries along with this Lucene.Net version).

    When all is said and done, should I put everything into this pull request
or open a new one targeting the master branch?

---
with INFRA.
---