Hi Khirano,

On 26/05/2011 01:34, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
Hi Florian,

Did TDF change its mission, from "the evolution of the OpenOffice.org
Community"[1] to "the evolution of the LibreOffice Community"[2]?

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

this is the foundation
[...]
[2]
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice-3-3-2-is-now-available-td2714419.html
this is LibreOffice

The Document Foundation is issued, born from the OpenOffice.org community with the clear say that we wanted a future for the product and the project. Flo said it very well in his first message, I won't repeat. We support our product LibreOffice also, and the foundation may develop other products and support other products too in the future. That doesn't mean that we forget where we come from, and this is why also we are here, trying to unify us again, under the TDF umbrella if possible. Building a foundation ask for a lot of work, energy, time. More and more people have confidence in us (soon, next month, the French ministries will announce their support), the foundation should also be their home for the work, the energy, the time and the money they invest.

Kind regards
Sophie