Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your explanation.

So TDF didn't change its mission but it added the LIbreOffice
Community to its mission.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/JA/Main_Page

Then TDF's mission should be:
"The Document Foundation has the mission of facilitating the evolution
of the OpenOffice.org Community and the LibreOffice Community into a
new, open, independent, and meritocratic organization within the next
few months." right?
:)

Thanks,
khirano

--
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project