Hello,

now I tried to assign
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-901 to myself and was
unable to do so. However I was allowed to resolve the issue (and could
close it as well).
When going to my profile
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa) I see that I
am only in the group jira-users and not in any other group (so is
Robert Scholte btw, but he has assigned issues).

Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)