Great

I pushed tags where the situation was clear.

I chose not to push maven-compiler-plugin-2.0.1, since it causes more trouble
than this minor version (from 2006, between 2.0 and 2.0.2) is worth
Same for maven-shade-plugin-1.0

I still need to work on maven-assembly-plugin, maven-dependency-plugin and
maven-site-plugin: this last one is tricky because we had parallel branches
for 2.x and 3.x...

IMHO, the quality of the tags os now good enough: we know that absolute
reference is svn, but the git mirror has sufficient details

This WE, I'll do the same work on shared components and skins.

thank you for your help

Hervé