On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 13:16:37 +0100, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now here's a strange one.... The maven-javadoc-plugin is getting a lot of
open tasks reported... because there are UNIT tests forking Maven... what
is JavadocUtil.invokeMaven doing? Should it even be doing that... or should
it be using a more correct helper from e.g. maven-invoker?

Fully agree. Please make a JIRA ticket for it so we can investigate in before the next release.

In any case we probably need to be
injecting JENKINS_MAVEN_AGENT_DISABLED=true into the system environment of
surefire...

On 1 January 2018 at 14:53, Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> wrote:

No issue. Infra solved the last problem I have mentioned.