shared components and skins done (only 4 shared components remains to do:
maven-filtering, maven-osgi, maven-reporting-impl and maven-shared-jar, which
require a little bit of investigation like many plugins

Plamen, I have a new challenge for you :)
on maven-fluido skin, most history is perfect now. There is only one tag that
has been done from a branch: maven-fluido-skin-1.3.1
But the current Git history does not represent this branch as a branch from
master done from commit d57a437c384e3de4c816a69b471493192d82e95d "create a
fluido 1.3.x branch" but as a dedicated completely unrelated/detached branch
that has equivalent commits to master

It would be nice if we could fix this: I'm sure a few other locations could
benefit from such a branch improvement

Thanks in advance for your light on this :)

Regards,

Hervé