Hi Mark,

I'm working on some improvements which might be related to this.
My main question: is the pom containing the special attributes part of the Maven Multimodule project? If so, I should be able to calculate the right URL based on the local folder structure instead of pom inheritence via parent, right?

thanks,
Robert