Roman, it does not make sense to continue with you because you do not
understand the whole track with this project, and again nobody said
anything about architecture. It's your permanent opinions and very bad
attitude. So it is waste of the time to continue to explain the same things
over rand over again to You.
Read emails and understand them first or or just watch the ML if you do not
want to understand it.