Hello,

Can a representative provide some information on the topic. Are there
discussions with Sonatype?
Yesterday again OSSRH had troubles [1].
The graphs on https://status.maven.org/ can look ok but I suspect the
99.99% of OSSRH availability to be only an HTTP health check which does not
represent the effective availability of the service (the staging operation
duration is by far a better indicator but data is restricted to a single
day and the holes in the graph are not explained).
Such recurring issues should be tackled otherwise people will switch to
less reliable (in term of ownership / deployment rules) alternative
repositories and libraries/projects will not reach central anymore.

Regards,

Matthieu

[1] : https://status.maven.org/incidents/c9svd46b6r92?u=hj0q9bssz3zp