Hi Romain,

Thanks for the hint, I do not use the 'maven-deploy-plugin' to reach
central but I use 'nexus-staging-maven-plugin' as described on
central/sonatype documentation [1].
The issues are not coming from uploads but from internal
publication/staging inside the OSSRH infrastructure as far as I understand
the problem.
If there is another way to deploy to central using the standard
maven-deploy-plugin I'd be glad to test it. Does it require a specific
setup?

Matthieu

[1]: https://central.sonatype.org/pages/apache-maven.html