I think that each of those other instances are more unrelated to each
other, except in some cases massive scale. OSSRH itself is in the
process of being federated and large projects are given the
opportunity to move to their own new, or separate instance so their
load doesn't hurt the many thousands of other builds flowing through
the system at any given time. In terms of the community though, this
list is really the place to discuss development of maven itself, so
it's a bit orthogonal.