Hi Elliotte,

My goal is to write what we can promise and users can rely on to work.
If we can only promise any major release will get all security fixes
whatever are the minor/patch versions, be it.
I just want what we do to be explicit.

Hervé proposed to reference history page of website, it can be a good start
with one or two more sentences to solve that.