+1

Lukas

John Casey wrote:
Hi,

I think it's time to release Maven 2.0.3. This release will incorporate 21 resolved JIRA issues, including some critical fixes for Continuum and users of the embedder. The full listing of fixes can be found here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=12107

The remaining open issues are reminders for the site publishing process which should accompany this binary release.

If you're interested, you can take the current release candidate for a test drive. The RC tarball is at:

http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/m2-20060222.031501.tar.gz

I'll leave the vote open for the customary 72 hours before summarizing. Please cast your vote as:

[ ] +1 Yes, release
[ ]  0 No opinion
[ ] -1 No, don't release

Here's my +1.