that becomes an epic adventure, close to none of the methods/classes
have a usable javadoc (most have none). the same applies to plugin
parameters, I always go to the plugin doc first, but then realize it's
useless and try finding stuff in the other site documentation. Also
please consider removing the "Discovered" parameters that just don't
add value but confuse (unless I missed the point entirely)

+1 on that.

Milos