On 18/09/2007, Paul Gier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think he meant analyze would become analyze-build because you are doing both
> analyze and a build.  And just-analyze would become analyze.
> But that way it breaks what people are used to.  I like Brian's suggestion
> analyze-only, that seems intuitive and to fit with other mojo names.

Sorry, I meant the contrary :)

dependency:analyze
- executes test-compile phase
- for use standalone

dependency:analyze-build
- executes in phase verify
- for use in the build lifecycle

It would be good to have a standard naming strategy for these type of
goals.  Are there are other examples people know of aside from the
assembly plugin?

Mark