+1

not tested, just to release it :)

-Lukas

Milos Kleint wrote:
Only 2 votes +1 (me and brett). So I suppose the vote failed.
What to do now?

Milos

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 to the currently released artifacts and tag.

I reviewed the code, checked for license headers and checked the
artifact contents.

The only issue I noticed was the missing license inside the JAR - this
is not desirable but not unprecedented. Note that it does have an
embedded POM with that information.

I have some comments on the implementation that I'll put in a
different thread.

This thread needs one more PMC vote to make the current release
official.

Cheers,
Brett

On 02/03/2008, at 6:33 AM, Milos Kleint wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please vote on the maven-toolchain 1.0 artifact.
> The background for the release:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/200802.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/maven/maven-toolchain/1.0/