I think as strict set of requires for a final release I would even say a -1 from you would be valid. But as we move toward a final release I think we can address this. I know you've been working to setup consistent reporting and that can be used as a gauge for the final release. For this alpha I think it's more important getting it out. Which I take it you agree with as it's only a -0. We'll get there with the documentation.