Guys,

I re-released 3.0-alpha-1 with my key, manually, no automation :(

Please vote.

Brett Porter wrote:
Hi Oleg,

Looking at the release, the signatures are from a generic key. While we're debating that in the other thread, for this release, can you sign the artifacts using your own key, and add that to the KEYS file in SVN?
done
Also, the signatures do not need to be checksummed.

Other than that the release looks ok to me, but I'll hold on to my vote for the above.
Hey Brett - holding you on to that :). Expecting a very positive vote ..

Cheers,
Oleg

Thanks,
Brett