+1

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
Release was rolledback and performed again, site and staging repo
updated, please restart the voting process

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11125&styleName=Html&version=12210

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~carlos/staging-repo

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin-1.2/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the error in clirr would need to be fixed too. I'll try to find some
time during the weekend to rollback and post a new release

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Vincent Siveton