I would be happy with weeks to be honest. Then again I have been used to being
around
slower projects that have released only every 2 or 3 years once 1 or 2 hundred
issues have
been gathered into a release. And the release process itself takes weeks of
work to
achieve.

Therefore ignore me, 3 issues seems like doing a days work, then release, then
another days
work, then release etc ...

Gav...