Hervé's workaround example cited in JIRA does not function as assumed here is
the result of running the example:

Already tried that and this is why it does not work:

Adding to surefire booter test classpath: C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Desktop\projects\cascade\trunk\tmp\test\${env.M2_HOME}\..\..\..\lib\mvn\or
g\apache\maven\surefire\surefire-booter\2.7.2\surefire-booter-2.7.2.jar Scope:
compile

as to the lib/mvn it was copied from a project which was following ARB naming
conventions and I did not get to choose the name.

> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le samedi 17 septembre 2011, Jason Pyeron a écrit :

- Jason Pyeron                      PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant              10 West 24th Street #100    -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333            Baltimore, Maryland 21218   -