Hmm, I need a new webclient. Now with the right linebreaks...

As some might know, we're having trouble to run the mojo's ci-aggregator on our
Bamboo[1]
It is always complaining about an empty maven-plugin-api.pom or an empty
classworlds.pom
I checked out the complete mojo-project to run it on my own system and I faced
the same problem.
If I check the folder I see that 2 files have changed at the same moment: the
mentioned pom and the _maven.repositories

Here's a result of the org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-api/2.0/_maven.repositories
#NOTE: This is an internal implementation file, its format can be changed
without prior notice.
#Sat Dec 24 17:44:57 CET 2011
maven-plugin-api-2.0.pom>central=
maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar>=
maven-plugin-api-2.0.pom>=
maven-plugin-api-2.0.pom>nexus=
maven-plugin-api-2.0.jar>central=

And yes, the pom is zero bytes.

I think it has to do with the difference between the 'normal' build and the
invoker-maven-plugin.
I'm not sure if this is the same issue as MNG-5181, but it looks related to me.

I'll try it with other Maven versions too.
To be continued.

-Robert

[1] http://bamboo.ci.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-CIAGGREGATOR
[2] https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5181