Op Mon, 14 May 2012 22:13:52 +0200 schreef Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:

2012/5/14 Robert Scholte <apa...@sourcegrounds.com>:
I like these adjustments, but there's one spot which is probably even more
important: the specific goal-page.

Just an example:
---
failOnError:

Indicates whether the build will continue even if there are clean errors.
 •Type: boolean
 •Since: 2.2
 •Required: No
 •Expression: ${maven.clean.failOnError}
 •Default: true
---

I'm not sure how we could make it clear how to use expressions/properties.
Some global description on this page?

Or an easy to copy-paste line like:
 •Commandline argument: -Dmaven.clean.failOnError=

can come from project.properties or settings.properties.
So that's not the only way to configure that :-)

True, although less usual, but that could be solved with an additional <maven.clean.failOnError></maven.clean.failOnError> :P I guess to keep it a bit clean we should either describe it on top of the page or refer to a (new?) general plugin usage page.

-Robert