While digging thru the plexus-utils usage I wonder whether we should place the
maven-utils in maven-core or maven-shared.

maven-core doesn't yet have any maven-shared dependency it seems. Which means
if we like to use them in maven-core as well we should relocate
maven-shared-utils to the maven-3 core module.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub