I'm going to stick to alpha-1. No one has looked at it save 10 people which
doesn't, to me, constitute any reasonably sized population. I'll roll it out in
the morning.

On May 30, 2013, at 4:15 PM, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are the release manager. My vote on respinning specifically stated that
> any releases in progress, the release manager can decide.
>
> If it were me I'd call it 3.1.0-beta-1 as we have had enough eyes by now
> that its better than alpha... I'd also be happy going straight for the
> 3.1.0 end game... But if you want to hold 3.1.0 as a sacred number and
> "fear" the respinning vote going > +3, then -beta-1 would give you
> breathing room.
>
> TL;DR lets get this bad boy out!
>
> On Thursday, 30 May 2013, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> Ok, we're just waiting now for Stephen to summarize the vote and then when
>> we figure out what to call it I'll roll out the release.
>>
>> On May 30, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/AetherClassNotFound
>>>
>>> page created
>>> improvements welcome
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Hervé

>> hint

>> shade

>> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5483

>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginContainerExceptiont

>> the

>> /Users/arnaud/Code/eXo/platform-public-distributions/plf-tomcat-extensions

>> First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
>> so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
>> the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
>> as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.
>>
>>  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)
>>

> --
> Sent from my phone

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

To do two things at once is to do neither.

 -- Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.