Hi Fred,

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Fred Cooke <fred.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I missed exactly nothing!!!
>
> Your process could be flawed. Human errors do happen.

The process is not flawed, but people make mistakes.

> The entire point of any review is to not trust process or people, and to
> check everything. You're effectively advocating not doing that, and this
> *IS* unhealthy.

Why on earth would you think that I advocate not checking everything? I
have just agreed that Sebb has a point in that we *should* check the source
bundle against the SCM. Nobody is disputing that. That is not what this
disussion is about.

> I know that with your process on a primary vote the tag should exist once,
> and only once. Someone could screw up. It happens. Your promise of "we
> never make mistakes" holds no water with me.

I have never promised such a thing. People make mistakes. That is why we
have review. To catch those errors.

> The most disturbing part of all is Sebb being persecuted and attacked and
> labeled a *troll* of all things for advocating due diligence. :-/

I am not attacking anyone and have not called anyone a troll. Just trying
to understand the problem at hand.

May I suggest that you cool down a bit.