Hi Berndt,
If I understand correctly your issue is actually not a maven one but
related to maven integration in Jenkins.
This is not the right mailing list for this issue, please address it to
Jenkins developers ml.
About your patch attachment, it didn't go through the ml. It's generally
better to attach it directly to the related issue.

Cheers