Hello,

my Issue is that the maven Release plugin fails to set-up a reproduceable
environment and that it confusingly even has unused mojo attributes (which are
documented to solve the problem but are nowhere honored).

I was mentioning the CI Environment only to make clear that it is a known
problem.

The minimum what should be done here is to actually fix the documentation, but
I don't see a reason why not implement it the way it is documented.

Greetings
Bernd