It's been a while since our last community sync, and tomorrow, Thursday Nov
5th shows up on my calendar as a 3pm Twitter-hosted meeting, since those
have traditionally been "Monthly on the first Thursday". After this, the
other meetings (third Thursday, or every other week?) can alternate between
9pm/9am. Let's get these on the calendar officially.

Vinod, are you/Twitter still planning to host the community sync tomorrow?