Sorry for the late link, but you can see the youtube stream (and
after-the-fact video) at: http://youtu.be/rJyT8xDzhcA

We also have a hangout link for those with agenda items, or those who have
lengthy things to discuss (ask if you need the link). For brief questions,
you can add them to the agenda or ask in IRC and I will relay them for you.