Hi,

as you know, I'm still on board. :-)

Andreas

On 18.03.23 02:57, Qian Zhang wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to restart the discussion around the future of the Mesos project.
As you may already be aware, the Mesos community has been inactive for the
last few years, there were only 3 contributors last year, that's obviously
not enough to keep the project moving forward. I think we need at least 3
active committers/PMC members and some active contributors to keep the
project alive, or we may have to move it to attic
<https://attic.apache.org/>.

Call for action: If you are the current committer/PMC member and still have
the capacity to maintain the project, or if you are willing to actively
contribute to the project as a contributor, please reply to this email,
thanks!

Regards,
Qian Zhang

--
AVENTER UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Köllner Chaussee 144

Phone: (+49)4121 - 235582 0
E-Mail: a...@aventer.biz
Internet: https://www.aventer.biz
Git: https://www.github.com/AVENTER-UG

Geschäftsführer/CEO: Andreas Peters
Unternehmenssitz/City: Kölln-Reisiek
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht/Legal Court: Itzehoe
Handelsregister-Nummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 9995 PI