Also if you are still a user of mesos, please chime in.
Qian, it might be worth having a more explicit email asking users to chime
in as this email was tailored more for contributors.

Twitter is still using mesos heavily, we upgraded from a branch based off
of 1.2.x to 1.9.x in 2021, but haven't upgraded to 1.11.x yet. We do have a
lot of patches carried on our branch that have not been upstreamed. I would
like to upstream them to avoid relying on many custom patches and to
get closer to HEAD, but it will take time and quite a bit of work, and it's
not a priority at the moment.

On the contribution side, at this point if I were to continue contributing,
it would be on a volunteer basis, and I can't guarantee having enough time
to do so.