Clarifying my earlier message: MesosCon 2015 videos will be migrated to the
LF YouTube channel unless a concern is raised within 72 hours.

I believe all MesosCon 2015 videos were released under a Creative Commons
Attribution license (this can be confirmed by viewing the notice beside
individual videos or in their descriptions).

Unfortunately, while video from the conference's first event MesosCon 2014
was recorded (
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVc2EaAVPg9kp8cFzjR1Yxj96I4U5EGN) I
assume that Twitter owns the rights to the recordings. If someone still
working at Twitter can get the OK to migrate these as well I'm happy to
make the appropriate LF connections.

Best,
Dave