Right now, we have the images that get pushed to Atlas for Quick Dev
<https://atlas.hashicorp.com/metron/boxes/quick_dev> versioned
independently from the rest of Metron.  We currently have versions 0.1.0
and 0.2.0.

What happens when a user downloads an official release of Metron, like
0.3.1, and attempts to run Quick Dev?  I would assume that the code would
download the latest image version, which we may have been updated since the
release.  This would cause it to fail for the release version.  Am I wrong?

If we had the Atlas images follow Metron's versioning scheme, would this
solve the problem?  Are there other cons of doing this?

Thanks