If it is docker, then it is just the Dockerfiles.
I think you can have vagrant use docker as a back end too right?

On April 25, 2017 at 14:34:14, Nick Allen (n...@nickallen.org) wrote:

>> I hadn't really reasoned about the notion of a "released" Quick Dev
image,
but I can see a lot of value in having a versioned sandbox type image- but
maybe not quick dev, maybe not even Vagrant? We could actually pre-package
everything needed and save some provisioning time on released versions.

I really like the idea. I think it would be very beneficial to have a
single pre-packaged image for each release that users can download and take
new features for a spin.

If we do stick with Vagrant for this I think Atlas works just fine. Who
else is going to host a 5.1 GB image for us? :) Although I am very open to
alternative implementations of this idea.

>> I always thought of Quick Dev as a developer tool, so our obligation is
to make it work with the current master and any branches currently used by
devs.

Would be interested to get other opinions on this. I am good with making
that assumption. Whatever the community agrees on for Quick Dev though,
we should document it as such. Right now, I think it would be reasonable
to assume that a user would download a release and expect to be able to
launch Quick Dev.