It's not an anti-Ansible sentiment, it's more of an
anti-using-Ansible-as-a-general-purpose-installer sentiment. Ansible is
fantastic in a constrained environment where the OS, Python versions, and
Ansible versions are known a priori and won't change without the Ansible
maintainer's knowledge. Ambari is WAY harder to use at first, but
basically, we're trading more effort up front for a (hopefully) lower
barrier to entry and less support burden going forward.

-D...