Hello Casey,

your answer makes something more clear, but not at all.

My question about ML models was because somewhere on the web I read that Metron
comes with ML.
But maybe it's better to say that it supports ML models.

If I understood well, I can run Metron in a virtual machine connected to my
network. With NIFI I can select the protocols/packets that I would store
(similar as Wireshark does).

Then, I do not understand how to fill the data in to the ML algorithm.

Can you try to explain me something more, or indicate any tutorial that can
explain the implementation process.

For example if I have an SVM algo that I would test into Metron and that ML
algortihm has been developed in python using scikit-py.

How can I do that?

Thank you and I'm sorry for the very basic question.

Best Regards,

Simone