Github user iraghumitra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/620

    @merrimanr Thanks for the second pass. How about
    ```
    public search(searchRequest: SearchRequest): Observable<AlertsDTO>
    ```
    AlertsDTO is a more accurate representation of the expected response,
SearchResponse might be too broad. This might be confusing when we have more
than one type of search in the GUI
    Ex: search for column name, search for a saved query?

    What should be the responsibility of SearchRequest? QueryBuilder is a UI
model that abstracts the query creation so we are not too tied up to  ES. Do
you suggest SearchRequest class should take care of query generation
abstraction?

---
with INFRA.
---