Github user iraghumitra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/620

    @mraliagha Can you send me the screenshots for the below two issues and
also are you seeing any errors in js console ?
     - The play/pause button doesn't work properly and creates and infinite
loop sometimes which act as a DOS attack on Elasticsearch.
     - The customise functionality for managing visible fields in UI doesn't
work.

    For the other issues
     - Alert-UI configuration only accepts a single URL for Elasticsearch
endpoint. It doesn't accept a list of URLs.  _I will try to figure out a way to
do this_
    - The Alert-UI search functionality retrieves all fields related to events
rather than only target the feasible ones. _You mean the UI should retrieve
only the events with is_alerts true, then your observation is right. We can add
is_alerts as a global search criterion under settings pane._

---
with INFRA.
---